KIMBERLY A. HOUSER
Business law professor and tech attorney
- Kimberly A. Houser, Diversity pledges alone won’t change corporate workplaces – here’s what will, Fast Company (Aug. 24, 2020).
- Janine Hiller & Kimberly A. Houser, Opinion: Congress must regulate COVID-19 contact tracing apps to protect the privacy of Americans, The Houston Chronicle (Aug. 13, 2020). Kimberly A. Houser, Artificial Intelligence in Hiring: Problem or Solution?, The CLS Blue Sky Blog (Aug. 7, 2020).
- Kimberly A. Houser, What are the key challenges facing women in academia?, Sage Ocean - UK (Mar. 7, 2019).
- Kimberly Houser, IRS violating privacy laws; must do better, The Hill (Jan. 20, 2018).
- Patrick Thibodeau, Diversity in hiring a key to eradicating AI bias, Tech Target (Apr. 19, 2019).
- Pam Dixon, Robot Interviews: AI and the world of work, World Privacy Forum (May 6, 2019).
- Tracy Thomas, Using AI to Overcome Implicit Gender Bias in Employment Decision-Making in the Tech Industry, Gender and the Law Prof Blog (Mar. 15, 2019).
- Tim Cushing, French Tax Officials To Start Digging Through Social Media Posts For Expensive Cars It Thinks You Can't Afford, Tech Dirt (Nov. 26, 2018).
- Linda Wallers, Is IRS collecting data from social media posts?, Vancouver - SW Washington Business Journal (Apr. 6, 2018).
- Richard Stallman, IRS Reportedly is Violating U.S. Privacy Laws, Privacy Blog (Jan. 21, 2018).
- Monique Clairborne, 2 Ways the IRS May Be Stalking You on Social Media and How to Avoid Being Singled Out, Inc. (Sep. 11, 2017).
- Patrick Lucas Austin, The IRS is Probably Looking at Your Dumb Tax Tweets, Lifehacker (Aug. 31, 2017).
- Becky Kramer, Is the Taxman Cyberstalking You? YES, The Spokesman Review (Aug. 25, 2017).